Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Decisions, Decisions!

After reviewing the many creative and diverse ideas we came up with, I believe we have a great start to achieving our goals for Safe Harbor. All the ideas look great, but I could definitely see myself working on the purple drink night at a local bar, brand/social media guide, and the Chick-Fill-A fundraiser. Even though I could see myself working in any of these! I really love all the ideas, so I think it would be fun to work on any of them.

Being involved in my internship has taught me that event planning to promote a service or product is a significant step in the process. It takes time and organization to get everything under control. I love many aspects of event planning and I have great organization skills that could be utilized to get our planning underway. Also, I am involved and familiar with many social media sites, through my internship and my own personal use. I will not mind completing research for this project, as well. While researching, I can learn new strategies for social media sites, just like Safe Harbor can learn too!

No comments:

Post a Comment